Abby's Adventures

Abby the Sock monkey's Wild and Wacky Life

Monday, April 23, 2007

This past weekend!

I had such a blast this weekend! Mommy and I went to Auntie Laura's on Friday night and we meet some new friends!!!


Ceci and Lily =)

Mommy made me a new dress for the event and Auntie Laura made me a veil. During the day, we went shopping and Mommy bought me a snood and a sarong! I have so many clothes!



On Sunday, I met Auntie Jackie and Uncle Luigi...Auntie Jackie helped Mommy made me some more new clothes! I'm going to be the best dressed monkey out there =)



I can't wait until next week! I'm going to see Auntie Heather and her Mattie! PLUS Saturday evening we're going to Auntie Baraba's and we'll see Mufasa...I can't wait...so much to do...we've got a busy weekend coming up!



Mommy with me and Lily.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonni said...

Abby,

I think we would all like to see your closet ... even if it has to be divided into costume, formal, and everyday in order to fit all the images in.

We like clothes!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home