Abby's Adventures

Abby the Sock monkey's Wild and Wacky Life

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Canada!

It was so cold that I barely got out! I think I heard Mommy say it was 18 degrees below! So the only pic that I could share was the one of our chalet at Mount Sutton! It was really cozy...it even had a fireplace!



I don't know if I'll ever go snowboarding...I'm not really a cold weather monkey! Give me the tropics any day!

Today was nice...I heard it was close to 50 degrees! It's practically summer compared to Canada right now! *smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

So Abby did you have fun with any of the Snow Fellas while Mommy was on the slopes? Or were you stuck in the room with nothing but your little buddy that Auntie Barbara bought you in Florida?

I hope that you're having fun while your Mom is super busy with work, school and her hectic social life. Hopefully you can make it to the Bar Mitzvah in March to hang out with your aunties! :-)

Auntie Laura

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home