Abby's Adventures

Abby the Sock monkey's Wild and Wacky Life

Monday, January 08, 2007

And then there was Abigail...

This is a story THAT STARTS WITH a young woman named Gina WHO never had a sock monkey. Her friends thought she was so deprived to not have had one when she was growing up, that they made one for her and gifted it to her for 12th Night.



Here is a picture of MY MOMMY WELCOMING ME INTO HER WORLD. Aunt Heather made me, with the help of Aunt Laura and her daughter, Aly.



HERE I AM at MY NEW home...

I LOOK FORWARD TO EMBARKING ON MY JOURNEYS WITH MY MOMMY, GINA, AS WELL AS HAVING A FEW OF MY OWN =)

HEREIN YOU WILL FIND the adventures of Abigail, AS Mommy CALLS ME...BUT I AM ALSO KNOWN AS Abby...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Abby,
You make me so proud!
Go off into the world and enjoy all you can experience.
And take good care of your Mommy!
Love your Auntie Heather

8:07 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey Abby,

Glad to see you have your own blog now. :-)

We know that you are a bit of a hoochie mama, just don't let your mom catch you checking out some of the "special" sock monkey websites. And you know which ones I mean, doncha? *wink, wink*

Have fun and be good so that your mom will let you go to Fleurida in February for our girls weekend!

Aunt Laura

8:48 PM  
Blogger Michel said...

It is very nice to meet you Abby - there is tons of stuff for a lovely sock monkey to do. Get new outfits, travel the world meeting wonderful people and of course getting your photo taken with handsome cabana boys.

Seek me out and I will do my very best to introduce you to some amazing people.

Michel

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home